On 1st October 2005, Rob and Amber set of for a journey throughout Asia. Flying into Mumbai they travelled India, Nepal, China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore without a single internal flight. This is a photo diary of their life together.
- Name: Rob
- The London Bus cake
- Six straight faces, no chance!
- Chasing bubbles on the South Bank
- Fun at the farm with Lucy, Taj, Matt and Maya
- Amazing jellyfish at Nausicaa, Boulogne
- Amber and Beth at Monet's garden
- "She loves me" at Monet's garden
- A reflecting moment at the American cemetery
- Exploring the Abbey in Mont St Michel
- Carefree and hill rolling in Lulworth
Friday, May 31, 2013